Monday, November 2, 2009

I Love to Cook!

Truth is, I am one of those women that LOVES to cook. Unfortunately, I have let LIFE get in the way of what I love to do here lately, so I'm returning to my love...MENU PLANNING!! Back in the day when the girls were all home, I cooked a full spread meal every night, and up until recently, that was still true, even I could get only three days of meals in, but NOW, I have failed miserably. I need to menu plan! I LOVE to menu plan, and for the two friends that recently requested I menu plan again, here's to you, Bonnie F. and Celeste! I'm starting with Sunday because, well...I made a meal that just cannot be left out yesterday!

Sunday - Bacon Cheeseburger Soup (recipe is in the new holiday edition of Paula Deen Magazine)

Monday - Barbecue Boston Butt
Sweet Potato Fries
Green Beans

Tuesday - Tortilla Soup with Chips

Weds. - Crock Pot Spaghetti
Salad

Thursday - Potato Soup

Friday - Cheeseburgers and Fries

Saturday - Marinated Grilled Chicken
Baked Potatoes and Salad

Sunday - Out for lunch

No comments: