Friday, January 7, 2011

Win Your Man Over

They say the best way to your man's heart is through his stomach! I think my man would agree. :)
Before ya know it, the Super Bowl will be here and you better get your dip recipes ready. Let me be the first to "bless your heart"....ummm, I mean your stomach...with this "yummy to your man's tummy" dip. I thank the greatest mentor of my life, The Pioneer Woman, for blessing my heart with this one (OK, maybe not the greatest mentor, but I'm hungry right now as I type this, so my thoughts are to the great food influences of my life). So, here ya go...I bless thee!

Hot Olive and Artichoke Dip
Ingredients
  • 1 can Artichoke Hearts (14 Oz. Can)
  • 10 whole Black Olives
  • 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese (1 Pack)
  • 1 cup (Real) Mayonnaise
  • 1 whole Egg
  • ¼ cups Red Onion, Diced
  • ¼ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
  • Salt and Pepper, to taste
  • Cayenne Pepper (for Spice)

Preparation Instructions

Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 5 to 8 times until mixture is combined but not totally liquefied. Stir and check seasonings, then pour into a small casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.

Serve with Stacy’s Simply Naked chips.

No comments: