Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Girl's Weekend

Most of you know I was a part of planning our Ladies' Retreat for our women's ministry at LifeSong. I am part of a great team of five ladies that desire to see women grow closer in their walk with Christ, and closer in their relationships with one another. We spent the weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN. I'll be honest...it's not my favorite place to visit, but it provided the perfect backdrop for a cozy weekend. It snowed all day on Saturday and was beautiful. We studied Beth Moore's study, "Loving Well." Boy, was I challenged. I felt God reaffirmed His call for me to go on this mission trip to Las Vegas next month. I am geared up and ready to go. I am so thankful for the time away. I hope I came back better renewed as a wife and mother, but you'll have to ask Jeff and the girls that!
Here are some pictures of some special memories of the weekend. I sure do love my friends!

I'm waiting to play Guesstures...where is everyone!

Not sure what Debbie was "preaching" to us about but she insisted on getting up
there and was letting us have it for not getting her down!

Some great teaching by Beth Moore!

The Aroma Team...Allison and Barbie (Back)
Bonnie, Jennifer and Amy (Front)

Below...The Chefs...Beva and Debbie

No comments: