Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Suggestion Box


I am in the midst of writing out Christmas lists. I pretty much know what I want to buy my girls, but I need some ideas for the rest of my family. What are you buying your parents, in-laws, sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews this year? I am stumped!
I need help. I know my mom and my mother-in-law read this blog, so if you are reading today, I need ideas for you!!! I love to shop for other people but I think I've hit that big brick wall this year. I just don't know in which direction to get started. I have four teenagers to buy for this year, too. What in the world do they like? Keep in mind I'm working with a budget! "Drop" your suggestions in my blog comment "box." I can't wait to read what you're thinking.
My goal is to NOT be stressed out this year, but I deeply desire to stick to doing what I enjoy during this season - spending time with friends and family, baking, wrapping presents with my girls, and worshiping our Savior.

On a side note, I have not made my menus this week either, which is why they are not posted. We had so much food leftover from last week that I stretched the week a little, but let me tell ya...we saved money by not eating out with the exception of Sunday. Anyway, let me tell you what our stand out favorites were last week. We loved the Pork Chops and the Autumn Cheesecake. The chops were so tender you could cut them with your fork. The cheesecake truly was just right. Try it! I look to post menus hopefully tomorrow. Since we didn't do the Potato Soup on Sunday, that's what we are having today. Judging by the temps outside, we need a hot bowl of soup today!

Check back for new pictures to be posted soon of what we've been doing lately. I am slack in the blogging area lately, but I'll try to play catch up.

Have a great week!

No comments: