Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

My menu for this week is carrying over a little from last week. I did some rearranging on a couple of days, so you might see some repeats. I like posting this from week to week to keep me straight on what I am cooking, and challenges me to find new things. I'm always looking for new stuff, so feel free to send what you're making at your homes to me. Happy Planning! Oh, and visit the Organizing Junkie for more great ideas and other links to other menus!

Monday 19th - Chicken Noodle Soup and Sandwiches

Tuesday 20th - Lunch for friends - Potato soup and salad
Dinner for my LifeGroup -
Ham and Cheese Cannelloni
Salad
Bread
Chocolate Eclair

Wednesday 21th - Chicken Casserole
Collards
Mashed Potatoes

Thursday 22nd - Barbecue Sandwiches
Slaw and Oven Fries

Friday 23rd - DATE NIGHT

Saturday 24th - White Chili and Cornbread

Sunday 25th - Lasagna
Caesar Salad
Bread

No comments: