Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's Birthday Palooza Time

Last weekend we had the big 11 year old's birthday, and this weekend, we're celebrating my sweet hubby's birthday. Today, Jeff turns 37. I guess we'll get to the point that telling, writing, blogging about our ages will hurt a little more, but so far, so good this year. I think we're feeling pretty good about the whole turning 37 thing. Truth be known, it probably hurts a little more knowing we have an 11 year old! :)

Celebrating Jeff is probably the most natural thing to do. You will not ever know a kinder, more compassionate, honest man than him. He has stood up against the odds countless times, and yet, God has continually blessed him and used him. He truly cares for people and desires to see souls saved. He just has passion in all he does. He is a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind of man. He is the same everywhere he goes. Our lives are blessed for knowing him and loving him. Straight up....we're just better people for having him in it.

We celebrate Jeff today. He's my partner for life, the one I will love until I draw my last breath. I am in awe to know that God gave this man to me to take care of me, but for me to take care of him. I truly have married my soul mate.

Our girls couldn't have a better Daddy. They are the apple of his eye. They light up when he comes home and respect him as their father. He takes time to really spend with them and invest in their lives.

We wish you a very Happy Birthday, Jeff. Each day with you is a celebration, but we are so glad to have today to show you how much we love you!

No comments: