Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Do You Have a Sweet Tooth?

Our third daughter, Avery, is crazy serious about losing teeth right now. Everyday we have to wiggle the latest loose tooth and try to predict when we believe the tooth will make an exit. Today, Avery posed the question a little differently. The conversation with Mommy went something like this..."Mommy, do you have a sweet tooth?" Believing she was going to talk about the differences between liking salty foods better or sweet foods I answered, "No, I don't have a sweet tooth...I like salty...Do you have a sweet tooth?" Avery answered, "Yes, I have a sweet tooth, but I am about to lose it and I won't have one anymore...wiggle my tooth, Mommy, and see!" So, that's that. If you are having issues with your sweet tooth, try Avery's simple solution.....PULL IT!

No comments: