Monday, February 4, 2008

What? A Blog?

Who would have ever thought that I would write a blog for us? The Hickman's? After writing for our women's ministry for a bit, I decided that there must be someone out there that wants to read what goes on in our lives. Now that I really think about it, I love reading what goes on in other families, so my prayer is that you will read our family blog and be uplifted, leave with a smile on your face, and most importantly, remembering to pray for us. We covet your prayers. So, come on in, we are glad to have you!

1 comment:

**TRACY** said...

Glad you started blogging. I did my first one the other day so you'll have to hop over and read it! Of course, you already know what I shared in there ;). I love the way your heart for reaching others for Christ shines through your writing!